Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 months

Averie is 5 months old today.Time sure is flying by!



She has discovered her feet and has started playing with them and sucking on her toes.

     


Within the last week she has really started getting on her hands and knees and trying to crawl. She hasn't quite figured it out yet but I'm sure she will soon.







In other news, Makenzie has been registered and enrolled in a homeschool program through K12 called Alaska Virtual Academy and her materials were shipped yesterday. I'm not sure how many boxes we will be getting but she is excited to get her books and other learning materials. I have to admit I am a little excited to see what all is in there as well.

Jordyn will be getting the tubes in her ears removed on August 10th. She isn't happy about it but it is something that needs to be done since the tube in her left ear came out a couple months ago and she has a hole in her eardrum. The doctor is thinking that she will also have a hole in the right eardrum as well since it has not come out yet. We are also waiting to get her palate expander put on in August.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That video is so cute! You can see her thinking "Should I try and crawl? Should I?? Nooo, I just chew on my hand instead" <3

    ReplyDelete